The “Individual solar water heater” guide sets out the precautions to be taken when designing and implementing an individual solar water heater (CESI).
Selection of products
To read also
- FIP Owatrol: Maintaining, protecting all the exterior wooden elements of the house and ensuring their durability
- Heat pumps under renovation: a whole collection of free tools available for installers
- Publication of the 3rd edition of the guide Double flow ventilation in the residential sector
- Edilteco® France publishes a charter for the proper use of flooring and facade insulation ranges
- Publication of the 2nd edition of the Guide Photovoltaic installations on the roof and facade of CSTB Editions
- New selection guide for anchoring and chemical anchoring from Würth
- Silverwood publishes a guide to its solutions that meet fire regulations
- Publication of the CSTB Guide "Integrating renewable energies - 3rd edition"
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?