The “Individual solar water heater” guide sets out the precautions to be taken when designing and implementing an individual solar water heater (CESI).
Selection of products
To read also
- Lit and safe thanks to Würth France
- White Paper: everything you need to know about polyurethane insulation
- FIP Owatrol: Maintaining, protecting all the exterior wooden elements of the house and ensuring their durability
- Heat pumps under renovation: a whole collection of free tools available for installers
- Publication of the 3rd edition of the guide Double flow ventilation in the residential sector
- Edilteco® France publishes a charter for the proper use of flooring and facade insulation ranges
- Publication of the 2nd edition of the Guide Photovoltaic installations on the roof and facade of CSTB Editions
- New selection guide for anchoring and chemical anchoring from Würth
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal