This guide describes best practices, sizing methods and points to watch out for, applicable to the implementation of photovoltaic installations on new or existing buildings.
Selection of products
To read also
- FIP Owatrol: Maintaining, protecting all the exterior wooden elements of the house and ensuring their durability
- Heat pumps under renovation: a whole collection of free tools available for installers
- Publication of the 3rd edition of the guide Double flow ventilation in the residential sector
- CSTB Editions announces the release of the Individual Solar Water Heater guide 2nd edition
- Edilteco® France publishes a charter for the proper use of flooring and facade insulation ranges
- New selection guide for anchoring and chemical anchoring from Würth
- Silverwood publishes a guide to its solutions that meet fire regulations
- Publication of the CSTB Guide "Integrating renewable energies - 3rd edition"
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?