The number of building permits for housing in the first quarter is up slightly compared to the end of 2020 but it remains lower than the period before the first confinement, the government announced on Friday.
Selection of products
To read also
- Medium-sized towns close to metropolitan areas benefit from the health crisis
- Containment raises prices for homes with balconies or terraces
- Home loan: fewer seniors to borrow in 2020
- Driven by construction, the creation of jobs in the craft industry stood up well to the health crisis in 2020
- Certivéa unveils an unprecedented X-ray of the sustainable renovation of tertiary buildings in France
- Evolution of new property prices on the French coast
- Health Building Diagnostic 2021: an unprecedented survey at the heart of the building and its stakeholders
- The prices of old housing are rising, driven by a desire for green and the search for space
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?