Saudi Arabia's futuristic NEOM megacity will stretch 170 kilometers and house two massive mirror-covered skyscrapers, according to new plans unveiled by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, which have not erased doubts about the economic feasibility and environment of the project.
Selection of products
To read also
- Project of 19 architectural follies for 2025 in Neuilly-sur-Seine
- Cannes wants to "reinvent" its Croisette in red
- In the urban heart of Nice, the Kardham Group will renovate the historic Valrose university campus
- In Narbonne, Cozy Diem imagines an innovative housing concept to promote "aging well"
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?