The Port-La-Nouvelle cement plant is modernizing its shredded solid waste recovery workshops. The cement plant is thus continuing its energy transition by achieving a fossil fuel substitution rate of 75% from 2021!
Selection of products
To see also
- Cat® D4 Bulldozer | See Better Results
- Webinar Onaya - How to use the data of the digital model in a management software?
- Flight over: The castle of Champs-sur-Marne
- New presentation video of the SEGUIN Group
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"