Hellio went to Lenglet Imprimeurs, an industrial located in the Hauts de France, whose area covers 13 hectares and halls of 50 m000. Respect for the environment being at the heart of their commitments since the creation of the site, they are FSC, PEFC and Imprim'vert certified and carry out numerous technical improvements to reduce their environmental impact.
Selection of products
To see also
- Loxam Corporate 2022: Demand more from rentals
- Marina's opinion on Sikaflex® Façade
- Large format tiles: what prevention solutions?
- Ambrogio Beccaria sets sail with MAPEI
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- Real estate appraisal and real estate appraisal: what are the differences?
- The wood material: part of the solution to decarbonize construction