Contact the manufacturerYou have a project ?
Request a quote
More images SeeHide
Description See +Hide
Myral M32 and M62 insulating coatings are exclusive solutions for thermal insulation from the outside and for cladding façades. These all-in-one panels, composed of a vapor barrier, fixing edges, PIR-type insulation and aluminum exterior cladding, are designed and manufactured in France. Their implementation in cladding or cladding, without framework, is fast and economical: a technical solution specific to Myral.
Premium quality stable materials for durable insulation siding
> The insulation: Myral façade coverings use a PIR type polyurethane insulation, composed of part of bio-based products and containing four times less flame retardant. High density (55 kg / m3), this insulator offers high insulation performance with a lambda of 23 mW / mK The panels are available in 2 ranges depending on the desired thickness: M32 and M62.
Note that by combining the M32 panel with a 53 mm thermal insulation reinforcement, we obtain Myral 85 mm exterior insulation (R = 3,75 m²K / W): the thinnest ITE solution on the market , eligible for aid for energy renovation.
A wide choice of design for unique architectural signatures
> The exterior facing: it has a thin aluminum finish skin covered with a lacquer baked continuously. Multiple finishes and a wide color swatch offer unlimited creative expression possibilities. The choice is offered both on the color of the aluminum, the finishes (mat, gloss, satin) and on the appearance (plaster, smooth, wood ...).
Innovation for energy efficiency
> The fixing edges: in coextruded PVC, the fixing edges constitute an exclusive interlocking process with thermal break. They provide sealing and tear resistance.
- Made to measure, maximum length: 14 ml
- Useful width: 500 mm
- 2 thicknesses: 32 and 62 mm
- Insulation: PIR type polyurethane (55 kg / m²) - lambda 23 mW / mK
- Area weight: M.32: 4.0 kg / m2 - M.62: 5.8 kg / m²
- Coefficient: M32 R = 1,35 m2.K / W - M62 R = 2,65 m2.K / W
- Current center distance: 600 mm (depending on wind zones, adjustable from 250 to 900 mm)
- 16 colors, customization on request
- 5 material aspects: smooth, smooth clapboard, wood veined clapboard, structured, pleated
- 4 types of poses (cladding, cladding on pre-existing or additional insulation, ventilated cladding, non-ventilated cladding)
- Very high resistance to atmospheric agents
- Fire resistance: classification M1 and Euroclass B-s2, d0
- Possible installation in all seismic zones
- Impact resistance, Q3 standard
- CSTB certified technical advice
- FDES (Environmental and Health Declaration Sheets)
General documentation SeeHide
Technical documentation SeeHide
Standing joint noticePDF 1.40MBConsult
Technical sheet M32 and M62PDF 311.54kbConsult
Technical advice M32 and M62PDF 7.66MBConsult
Installation guide on asbestos supportPDF 1.07MBConsult
The Myral asbestos facade insulation solution tested in real conditions!VideoConsult
Renovation of the Lices district in TonnerreVideoConsult