Contact the manufacturerYou have a project ?
Request A Quote
More images SeeHide
Description See +Hide
Choose ELODIE to carry out an E + C- study and prepare for the future RE2020. To go further, choose ELODIE Premium, to create and share personalized data for all your eco-design studies. With ELODIE + you broaden the data available for your project!
Aimed at all those involved in construction engaged in a high-performance environmental approach, ELODIE is a collaborative tool making it possible to quantify environmental impacts over the entire life cycle of a building, whether tertiary or residential.
With a user-friendly and functional graphical interface, ELODIE allows you to:
- Eco-design your buildings
- Contribute to the E + C- experiment and its associated label
- Prepare environmental labeling for your building, HQE certification or BBCA certification
- Analyze the impact of gray energy, greenhouse gas emissions, waste generated, water consumption, etc. over the entire life cycle of the structure.
Identify, calculate and improve the environmental impact of a building induced by contributors:
- Construction products and equipment
- Operating energy consumption
- Water consumption and discharge
- Construction site
Carry out and enhance an environmental study:
- An aesthetic and functional modeling tool
- Enables the application of the rules of the benchmark on the environmental performance of new buildings (E + C-)
- Associate environmental data of generic or specific products
- Promote a project with clear and professional graphics
- Evaluate its performance vis-à-vis the energy-carbon label and position itself in the national observatory for the environmental performance of buildings
- The BBCA module integrated into the software, allows you to apply the Low Carbon Building standard for BBCA labeling.
ELODIE is certified by the State to support you in the E + C- process. Secure your projects by choosing a tool designed by a reliable and recognized player, CSTB!
- Complies with labels: incorporates the function of carrying out a study of the energy-carbon requirements of the E + C- and BBCA labels
- Accessible online: continuous development of the tool. INIES database link
- Collaborative: allows you to share your projects and your data with your design teams
- Modular: different modes of description of the building and of the contributors (from simple to detailed)
- Summary: export your results to post-process your data, establish your evaluation and labeling files
- Subject mastery
- Project management
General documentation SeeHide
web links SeeHide