The implementation of RE2020 has led to a strengthening of the requirements concerning the improvement of the energy performance of the building: it is now necessary to go beyond the regulatory ratio of 0,6 W/mK to reach the expected level of BBIO.
Selection of products
To read also
- Isover launches Isoconfort 35 kraft 300 mm
- Silverwood publishes a guide to its solutions that meet fire regulations
- Resineo releases a new white color within its Resineo Quartz range
- The glass balustrade: up to 2.500 mm in length to secure windows and balconies
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- Unilin Insulation comfortable solutions for pitched roofs
- Embellishing and simplifying acrylic paint... When the magic of technique operates
- All about the RE2020 in the dedicated mini-magazine, produced by REHAU
- Sunlight: the glass roof pergola that breaks down the boundaries between indoors and outdoors