Waterfall is the name of the new CUPACLAD Design series. An almost hypnotic dynamism is maintained thanks to three slate formats, placed in a random and orderly manner. These lines in tension assert a strong and modern graphics on any facade.
Selection of products
To read also
- Louineau unveils its new covering and fixing systems
- Erlus launches its new roof tile E 58 SL-D in slate gray
- National Air Quality Day: insulating your home to breathe better?
- Urban planning in all its facets with Alkern
- Mb Rock Premium by Rockwool voted “favorite” by the jury among the 2021 Artibat novelties
- New Hansgrohe Pulsify shower line for maximum comfort and optimized space
- AEG launches its range of laser measuring instruments for professionals
- Proximus successfully tests a new AGC glass antenna in Brussels for better connectivity
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat