In Saint-Colomban (Loire-Atlantique) as elsewhere in France, the opening or extension of sand and gravel quarries used in the construction industry arouses growing opposition from local residents, who denounce their environmental impact and demand a more reasoned use. of this resource.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy sobriety: launch of the “Digital and Telecommunications” working group
- Nearly 1000 colleges and high schools committed to the CUBE.S energy saving challenge!
- Launch of the Unisson(s) manifesto: towards low-carbon and living architecture
- Energy sobriety: launch of the “establishments open to the public and commercial areas” working group
- The "zero net artificialisation" objective of the soil faces ever more opposition
- The Renault Cléon plant "temple of the thermal engine" is accelerating its electric shift
- Energy sobriety: launch of the “Companies and organization of work” working group
- The government wants to speed up the connection to heating networks
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Presentation of TH, a company that designs and builds low-carbon modular habitats with a wooden structure