There was a "very sharp drop" in partial activity between June and July, the number of employees concerned having dropped from 1,4 million to 600.000, Labor Minister Élisabeth Borne said on BFM TV on Monday.
Selection of products
To read also
- The UNML, the Minister for Integration and the FFB sign a partnership for the professional integration of young people
- 15.000 student job offers published on the government site "1 young person, 1 solution"
- Apec renews its scheme for the employment of young graduates
- Recruitment difficulties put bosses under pressure to raise wages
- CAPEB and Pôle emploi form a partnership to promote hiring in the construction sector
- Covid-19: The Court of Auditors notes a profusion of measures for employment at the risk of scattering
- Decentralization: the Senate gives the regions employment competence
- An annual survey by Pôle emploi highlights the recruitment needs of the surveyor sector