The French economy has so far withstood the economic consequences of the war in Ukraine rather well, but the situation could quickly deteriorate because high inflation will eventually weigh on demand, economists estimate on Thursday 24 March.
Selection of products
To read also
- Logistics real estate is at a turning point in the 2nd quarter of 2022
- Paris airports are revising their forecasts upwards for 2022
- Back to normal for commercial real estate in the 2nd quarter of 2022
- The decline in activity in materials moderated in May
- The Banque de France confirms its growth forecast at 0,25% in the second quarter
- Tensions in the construction industry: suppliers and customers commit to more "solidarity"
- Real estate continues to climb but industry experts predict a slowdown in the coming months
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- MaPrimeRénov', CEE, "heating boost": new government announcements
- The government declines the "energy sobriety" plan in the housing sector
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE