The Sofia tunnel boring machine arrived on April 2, 2021 at the future Place Carnot station on line 11, i.e. 1 km of excavation from Montreuil-Hôpital and more than 2 km in total.
Selection of products
To read also
- EELV denies any change of position on the Lyon-Turin line
- The "reassembly" of the spire of the basilica of Saint-Denis will begin in September
- JCDecaux pushes the boundaries of urban scenography for Cartier
- Two years after the fire, Macron on the gutted roof of Notre-Dame
- Emmanuel Macron will visit the Notre-Dame site on Thursday, two years after the fire
- Two years after the fire, the final sprint to complete the securing of Notre-Dame
- JO-2024 in Paris: is the media village bad?
- JO-2024: justice suspends in summary proceedings the work of the media village in Seine-Saint-Denis
- Saint-Gobain inaugurates the world's first detached house entirely made of 3D printed concrete
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- Concerns among roofers about recruitment difficulties, prices and availability of certain supplies
- A rise in mortgage rates threatens to weaken the sector as a whole