The study “Imports of carbon-free hydrogen in Europe: challenges and opportunities” carried out by the World Energy Council has just been released. She is interested in the role of hydrogen in the energy transition and more particularly in the future supply of the European Union.
Selection of products
To read also
- Does the Climate Law pose a risk to the rental stock?
- Faced with the climate emergency, 73% of French people ready to support mandatory energy efficiency measures
- Heat pump, roof insulation ... what are the most effective works to reduce CO2 emissions
- Publication of the main lessons of the Global Assessment of Climate Action by Sector 2021
- Study by the Notaries of France on the green value of housing in 2020
- 79% of consumers believe countries must join forces to halt climate change
- New study highlights the positive involvement of real estate players in COP26
- 1,5-degree climate target will be unachievable without green hydrogen, Statkraft report says
- Greening cities: professionals are ready
- The criteria of the future "Pinel +" system unveiled, with an emphasis on the comfort of the accommodation
- Timber market: evolution and challenges for the future by Olivier Loheac Kebony sales manager
- Paris-2024, Grand Paris metro: Seine-Saint-Denis under construction