The prosecution has appealed the release of the architect and the works manager in the trial over the collapse of a balcony which killed four people in 2016 in Angers, he announced in a press release on Thursday.
Selection of products
To read also
- The legitimacy of surveyors recognized in matters of co-ownership by the Court of Cassation
- In construction, the ten-year warranty never extends
- Controversy after a decision by the Court of Cassation which will cost the co-owners at least 10 billion euros
- After a promise of sale, we can no longer give up
- Traders closed during confinement must pay their rents
- End of the adventure for the builder of the Phoenix houses
- An "anti-Airbnb" regulation suspended in the administrative court in the Basque Country
- Balcony collapsed in Angers: suspended prison sentence for three defendants, the architect released
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?