The multiannual energy program (PPE) provides for the installation in the Mediterranean, in the Gulf of Lion, of two floating offshore wind farms of 250 MW each by 2030.
Selection of products
To read also
- Green gas in the building industry is accelerating
- The slow march of the Breton islands towards 100% renewable
- Renewable energy bill: the Collective for Citizen Energy publishes its White Paper on the occasion of the Council of Ministers
- Roadsides, railways, and some agricultural land will be used to produce solar energy
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?