New environmental standards will come into force in July, aimed at limiting greenhouse gas emissions from heating equipment and thus excluding in particular the installation of new oil-fired boilers, according to a decree published on Thursday January 6 in the Official Journal.
Selection of products
To read also
- End of fluorescent lamps and tubes: millions of installations to be replaced
- Rush on building permits before the tightening of standards
- RE2020: the Council of State rejects the appeal for unconstitutionality filed by the concrete and terracotta sectors
- UFC-Que Choisir defends before the Council of State the right to a reasonable price of electricity
- New reduction in CEE aid for insulation work in the residential sector from May 1, 2022
- Faced with the increase in the price of natural gas, the tariff shield is extended to collective residential housing
- Climate and Resilience Law: publication of the ordinance governing the development of coastal territories exposed to the retreat of the coastline
- Measures concerning the return to work after a health problem are reinforced
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Infographic of electricity consumption: in which French cities do people consume the most?