More green, fewer cars: the Champs-Elysées will begin a profound change, elected officials and experts promised on Wednesday May 11, to "re-enchant" the famous Parisian avenue by the 2024 Olympic Games.
Selection of products
To read also
- Paris City Hall aims for 100 green school streets by 2026
- Rent control will come into force on July 15 in Bordeaux
- In the Marais, a new pedestrian square, a concentrate of Paris wanted by the town hall
- In Montmartre, the hunt for illegal tourist rentals
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter