The tile and brick industry is the first sector to voluntarily and collectively commit to decarbonizing its production. It publishes its decarbonization roadmap which presents the diagnosis, means and objectives of the profession to achieve a 27% reduction in CO2 emissions in the sector by 2030 and 80% by 2050. compared to 2015 (reference year for the SNBC*).
Selection of products
To read also
- The SFIC denounces the degradations against cement factories and reaffirms its commitment in favor of decarbonization
- Professionals in the building materials sector fear "a further downturn in activity" in 2023
- Cerib supports companies in the concrete industry to obtain the Afnor CSR Committed Label
- Misunderstanding of the manufacturers of expanded polystyrene insulators objected to by the INIES database
- Proposals of the French Gas Association in response to the energy crisis
- Eco-mobilier approved by the State for the recycling of building construction products and materials
- UNICEM committed companies: 30 years of commitment to sustainable development in the quarry and building materials sector
- Air conditioning and open doors: Groupement Actibaie calls on the government to act in favor of the energy transition
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds