The National Assembly approved Thursday at first reading and unanimously a bill from the presidential majority aimed at facilitating the financing of energy renovation work in state and community buildings.
Selection of products
To read also
- "Zero net artificialization of soils": senators soften the text
- The Senate corrects the implementation of the "zero net artificialisation" of the Climate law
- Adoption of the renewable energy acceleration law: the Amorce network denounces a new failed act
- The law for the acceleration of renewable energies promulgated in the Official Journal
- Housing crisis: PS deputies propose an anti-Airbnb text
- The Assembly votes a text for a nationalization of EDF without "dismantling", against the opinion of the government
- The Senate in turn votes on measures against squatters and unpaid rent
- Protecting landlords from squatters and unpaid rent: kick-off of the debates in the Senate
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022