The High Council of Public Finances (HCFP) considers "unambitious" the trajectory set by the government to reduce the public deficit by 2027, in an opinion issued on Sunday on the eve of the presentation of the draft budget for 2023.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government details the electricity damping device to help businesses and communities
- 2023 Finance Law: the Minister of Transport welcomes parliamentary action for the financing of three essential high-speed lines
- Bruno Le Maire assures that "French companies will be as well protected" as German ones
- Renovation of housing: launch of a zero-rate loan coupled with MaPrimeRénov'
- France crosses the milestone of 6 billion euros in climate financing in developing countries and exceeds its commitments
- Renewable electricity: the State announces a guarantee fund for industrialists
- Gabriel Attal defends in the Senate an "extension" in the 2022 amending budget to deal with inflation
- Renovating all the buildings, how much does it cost?
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy renovation: too expensive and not enough aid, according to the Economic and Social Council
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The Senate votes on a reform of the taxation on real estate capital gains