De Dietrich Process Systems announces the imminent completion of the construction of its innovative De Dietrich Waste Recycling pilot dedicated to the treatment of asbestos waste. It will enter the operational phase and neutralize its first asbestos fibers in the first quarter of 2023.
Selection of products
To read also
- Picard Serrures relies on training to create vocations and recruit new Approved Installers
- The Unilin Insulation production unit in Sury-le-Comtal obtains ISO 14001 certification
- The Malvaux group continues its growth in prestige fittings
- Norman Willemsen leaves Kebony
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Pensions: Macron ready for unpopularity and firmness in the face of excesses
- The building materials business experienced a sharp decline in the start of 2023 compared to 2022
- Already 100 years old: Durieu celebrates its centenary!
- Conclusion of the Schöck video saga: the homogeneity of the building envelope under the spotlight
- 20-Year Architectural Consultant Clayton Taylor Explains Why He's Ditching SketchUP for ARCHLine
- Removable ceilings: discover the Danoline inspiration magazine!