MaPrimeRénov 'becomes accessible to landlord owners, who will be able to submit their request for aid for all eligible work carried out since October 1, 2020. As part of France Relance, this opening of MaPrimeRénov' to landlord landlords aims to continue efforts for the renovation of the private housing stock with a target of 50.000 aid applications in 2021.
Selection of products
To read also
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria
- G20 green light for agreement on taxation of multinationals
- A new amendment discreetly removes the specific fuel for construction: what is the government playing?
- Abolition of Non-Road Diesel (GnR): CAPEB denounces an ubiquitous situation
- The Assembly reduces by six months the postponement of the increase in non-road diesel fueling the anger of the construction industry
- The construction industry obtains the postponement of the elimination of non-road diesel (GNR) from July 1, 2021 to January 1, 2023
- CAPEB mobilizes with CNATP to demand the postponement of the abolition of GNR
- Construction companies request the maintenance of Non-Road Diesel
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province