MaPrimeRénov 'becomes accessible to landlord owners, who will be able to submit their request for aid for all eligible work carried out since October 1, 2020. As part of France Relance, this opening of MaPrimeRénov' to landlord landlords aims to continue efforts for the renovation of the private housing stock with a target of 50.000 aid applications in 2021.
Selection of products
To read also
- Received by the Minister of Budget, the FFB requests an exceptional tax measure
- The development tax for garden greenhouses made optional by the deputies
- Property tax has increased by 28% on average in 10 years, according to UNPI
- Urssaf simplifies declarations for auto-entrepreneurs
- The 2022 budget provides for the elimination of several small taxes and tax loopholes
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria
- G20 green light for agreement on taxation of multinationals
- A new amendment discreetly removes the specific fuel for construction: what is the government playing?
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers