MaPrimeRénov 'becomes accessible to landlord owners, who will be able to submit their request for aid for all eligible work carried out since October 1, 2020. As part of France Relance, this opening of MaPrimeRénov' to landlord landlords aims to continue efforts for the renovation of the private housing stock with a target of 50.000 aid applications in 2021.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government will propose a one-year postponement of the rise in the GNR, according to professionals
- Creation of an electric retrofit premium for heavy vehicles
- Received by the Minister of Budget, the FFB requests an exceptional tax measure
- The development tax for garden greenhouses made optional by the deputies
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Presentation of TH, a company that designs and builds low-carbon modular habitats with a wooden structure