Launched in June 2021, the Off-Site survey delivered its results in an unprecedented barometer published by BATIMAT, Campus Hors-Site, with the support of the Future Investment Plan, and TBC Innovations. These results were presented during the last Rendez-vous du Mondial du Bâtiment broadcast on November 5.
Selection of products
To read also
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- New real estate: building permits down sharply in the second quarter
- In real estate, do the French prefer to invest in the region of their holidays or rather where they live?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?
- Presentation of TH, a company that designs and builds low-carbon modular habitats with a wooden structure
- GINKO 2 shopping center, an exceptional project in Bordeaux
- The Poujoulat Group is accelerating its development in wood energy through the acquisition of the companies Soccem and La Bûche Forestière