Breaking the "glass ceiling": a draft law LREM to "accelerate economic and professional equality" is expected Tuesday in the hemicycle of the National Assembly, with the prospect of quotas for more women in leadership positions. large companies.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Senate Economic Affairs Committee invites Emmanuelle Wargon to consolidate the "Housing" component of the Climate-Resilience bill
- The Climate & Resilience bill adopted at first reading by the National Assembly
- The Senate defends the wage guarantee scheme during business bankruptcies
- Climate law: guerrillas in the Assembly on the artificialization of soils
- Climate & Resilience Bill: The government continues to green the vehicle fleet
- Climate and housing law: the Assembly tackles the major issue of thermal strainers
- Climate law: more than 7.000 amendments on the Assembly's menu
- Land developers warn that the Climate law risks triggering a "major real estate crisis"
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction