Are Lean Construction's approaches favorable to the prevention of occupational risks and the improvement of working conditions? To answer this question, the Professional Organization for the Prevention of Building and Public Works (OPPBTP) carried out studies on several experimental sites.
Selection of products
To read also
- The OPPBTP updates the Guide to health safety recommendations
- The OPPBTP updates its Guide to health safety recommendations for the start of the school year
- 3 new start-ups integrate the accelerator "Health - Prevention in the construction industry"
- Promulgation of the law relating to the management of the health crisis: what changes for the construction industry?
- Update of the Carto Asbestos report with the results of 4 new work situations
- The OPPBTP publishes a new guide to secure the use of nets on the underside of system S
- OPPBTP and BTP-Prevoyance, partners of the start-up Biodata bank to prevent heat stroke on construction sites
- End of wearing a mask outdoors: the latest version of the OPPBTP health recommendations guide remains valid
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate