The agency Le Dévéhat Vuarnesson Architectes has transformed the selective collection sorting center of Syctom, a public household waste treatment service, in Nanterre (92).
Selection of products
To read also
- "A safari of sounds": the New York Philharmonic has a new setting
- In Lyon, on the S-One building, the new Wicline 65 frame system from Wicona makes the wall
- Reopening of Building B of the University of Caen
- Slate on the roof and on the facade for a house that combines aesthetics and energy efficiency
- Metallic cladding in Alucobond A2 for the renovation of 190 collective housing units in Bobigny
- The connect campus and its landscaped park are developed on a site of more than 2 hectares
- In Alsace, a "solar house" in response to the climate emergency
- High-end wooden ceilings and cladding for the renovation of several Halls at Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?