The new regulations applicable to new buildings RE2020 now require that all building emissions be taken into account over the entire life cycle of the building, which implies taking into account the carbon footprint of lifts.
Selection of products
To read also
- The vision of TESC Innovation on the Industry of the Future previewed in Colmar
- Groupe Atlantic launches its "Electronic Plan 2024"
- "One Home", Unilin Insulation's new strategy for building a sustainable world
- Discover the validation circuit on wurth.fr
- The 2022 AGC Glass Sustainability Report is now live
- With Chryso and GCP, Saint-Gobain aims to become the world number 2 in construction chemicals
- Veka, an exemplary industrial, commercial, environmental and societal dynamic
- Creation of the first French low-carbon aluminum production capacity able to sort all types of aluminum waste
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter