Entirely developed in France, PROMUREX paints allow:
- to offer products dedicated to professionals with an excellent quality/price ratio;
- to cover 80% of exterior facade painting needs with a reduced range;
- to ensure delivery within 72 hours anywhere in France from local stock.
Exclusively marketed via the site www.ite-shop.com, the PROMUREX range offers an unrivaled quality/price ratio, with online sales reducing overheads. Its French manufacture makes it possible to supply a local stock and to deliver, directly to the desired address, in a minimum of time!
Developed by pros for pros, PROMUREX is above all about quality. ''PROMUREX is a range of facade and exterior paints developed thanks to the expertise and technical know-how of applicator companies with more than 20 years of experience in the field. Tests on site and in the laboratory have made it possible to formulate facade paints of exceptional quality,'' testifies Franck Porcel, ITE-SHOP Manager.
To meet the majority of sites, the PROMUREX range is available in just 7 formulations:
- Fixative print based on acrylic resin : for all new and renovation surfaces.
- Class D2 thin film facade paint, available based on acrylic copolymers in aqueous phase or based on siloxane resin: ideal for decorating facades while maintaining the appearance of the support.
- Paint for semi-thick coating D3, available on an acrylic base or on an acrylic and siloxane base: suitable for high-relief coatings for a homogeneous rendering of facades thanks to a high covering and opacifying power.
- Wood Painting : high-tech microporous solvent-based paint to allow the wood to breathe, while protecting it. This paint allows the protection and decoration of wooden supports in multiple colors. The hardness of the film allows it to withstand the test of time while being flexible during application.
- Painting Iron : 2-in-1 anti-rust solvent-based paint. It has a primary function, to protect, and a finish, to decorate ferrous metals, with high opacity and resistance to shocks and abrasions.
The paints for facades and for coatings are available in 20 kg pots to meet the most common needs of construction sites. Wood and Iron paints are marketed in 1 liter, 2,5 liter and 12 liter formats.
Equipped with the latest generation tinting machines, PROMUREX offers an infinite palette of colors. New technologies ensure exceptional color accuracy and reliability, as well as better opacity and long-lasting colors outdoors.
A first construction site in progress in Balma (31)
PROMUREX paint was chosen for the renovation of the 373 apartments in the Noncesse residence in Balma (31). This rehabilitation project, focused on improving the thermal performance of the residence and the accommodation, was initiated by the company Patrimoine SA Languedocienne. To embellish these buildings, 5 m² of PROMUREX (D883) facade paint, in 2 different colours, are applied to the concrete and railings.
Client: Heritage SA Languedocienne
Project manager : Bouygues Building
End of planned works: March 2023