The growth forecast for the French economy in 2021 will be revised in the coming days to take into account the new restrictions intended to fight the Covid-19 epidemic, Economy Minister Bruno Le Maire said on Friday.
Selection of products
To read also
- The French economy recovered in early 2021, unlike European neighbors
- What does the French stimulus and reform plan sent to Brussels contain?
- The United States leads the global economic recovery, emerging countries are lagging behind
- The Livret A records a record collection for the month of March
- Savings due to Covid estimated at 165 billion euros in 2020/2021, according to Villeroy de Galhau
- The French economy is resisting the third confinement well, according to the Banque de France
- Ravaged by the crisis, the hotel industry still attracts investors
- In 2021, France should do better than the euro zone, according to the IMF