The 2021 wind power market, although growing compared to 2020 with an additional 11,3 GW installed (compared to 10,4 GW in 2020), is following a pace that is far too slow to achieve the objectives of the European Union.
Selection of products
To read also
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Who are the new MPs most affected by energy sieves in their territory?
- Largest energy consumers with very little incentive for energy efficiency
- The French unanimous on the interest and the obligation to renovate housing, even the owners
- Despite the ban on installing new oil boilers, 40% of users do not want to change
- Global warming: what electrical impact of the deployment of air conditioning in French homes by 2050?
- 96% of French people want companies to act to have the lowest possible energy consumption
- EurObserv'ER publishes the 2022 Photovoltaic Barometer
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- The trustees of co-ownership jostled by insolent start-ups
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices