The government is expecting up to 800.000 "application files" for its "MaPrimeRénov '" device intended to help households finance the thermal renovation of their homes, announced the Minister for Housing Emmanuelle Wargon on Tuesday.
Selection of products
To read also
- The 2022 budget unveiled Wednesday, already attacked on the rise in spending
- What to expect from the government's 2022 draft budget
- The "boost" to insulation or heating work extended until the end of November
- More optimistic about the debt, the government wants to focus on spending for the future
- The last five-year budget far from being completed
- France receives a first payment of 5,1 billion euros from the European aid plan for the recovery
- Jean Castex announces an additional 100 million euros to support the timber industry
- The government announces aid of 15 million euros to support the ecological transition of SMEs, craftsmen and self-employed
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate