Mostly first-time buyers, young borrowers were particularly penalized during the health crisis; They nevertheless continued to embark on the adventure of real estate acquisition, taking advantage in particular of the still advantageous borrowing rate, despite the context and the tightening of the conditions for granting credit.
Selection of products
To read also
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Aluminum, the metal of the old and the new economy
- Go green after the Covid? Dreams but still few acts
- What are the most interesting student cities for investing in real estate?
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province