This year, the cities with the highest construction costs are European. The changes observed in the ranking, in particular the fall of American cities, can be explained more by currency fluctuations, in particular the weakness of the dollar, than by the cyclical effects of Covid-19.
Selection of products
To read also
- How to put all the chances on his side for his mortgage application?
- Real estate market, the party is over?
- The interest of the French in real estate is not waning, driven by the desire for more space and comfort
- Challenged, office property relies on its integration into the city
- Household wealth increased in 2020 despite the crisis
- Volume I of the Rebsamen Commission: shared observation and recommendations to be quickly implemented
- 2021, an exceptional year for credit and the real estate market
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat