"It's the end of a long nightmare": the French entrepreneur Mathias Echène was acquitted on Wednesday by the Hong Kong justice, after more than three years' imprisonment for money laundering, we learned from of his lawyers.
Selection of products
To read also
- The AMF imposes 600.000 euros in penalties on Corum Asset Management for deceptive practices
- A breeder of salt meadows in the bay of Mont-Saint-Michel refuses to destroy his sheepfold
- The Argentine province of Mendoza, its terroir, its Malbec and its architectural bodegas
- Paris-2024: suspicion of sexist and racist remarks, three employees of the Solideo suspended
- La Cité du Fleuve, the real estate dream of an elite taking water in Kinshasa in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Covid-19: Elisabeth Borne released from hospital
- Stéphane Thebaut who presented "La maison France 5" moves to C8
- Elisabeth Borne, positive for Covid, hospitalized, her state of health "improving"