As part of the Professional and Geographic Mobility Observatory, Ma Nouvelle Ville unveils the results of the first barometer conducted in collaboration with Harris Interactive with a representative sample of managers or HRDs on the one hand and employees on the other hand .
Selection of products
To read also
- The SEREINE project is recruiting renovated houses for in situ energy performance measurements
- Social cost of noise: The acoustic quality of the housing in question
- Exclusive survey Alila and Elabe "Elected officials and housing construction in France"
- The economic activity of engineers resumed in the 1st quarter of 2021 with + 25% of orders
- Where are the 7.000 Ile-de-France residents who have applied for a house permit built in 2020?
- The Habitat Improvement Club makes six recommendations for a successful urban renewal
- A study analyzes the possible reasons for the end of offers for works at 1 € in the residential sector
- More than one in two craftsmen feel illegitimate in advising their clients on aid for energy renovation
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%