This 19th century building of 4 floors with an underground located in Salzburg in Austria, had already been reinforced in the past with deep piles after successive collapses damaging the building.
Selection of products
To see also
- Opening film of E4Decarbonization at Roland-Garros
- Agapé Group chose Sage X3 to drive its production processes and management operations
- Intervention by Elisabeth Borne from a national gas control center in Île-de-France
- Light facades that revolutionize the lives of residents and building professionals
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter