The law on the air and on the rational use of energy establishes, since 1996, the "right to breathe air which does not harm one's health" and places air pollution at the heart of health issues. public.
Selection of products
To read also
- Drought: how to effectively report a claim to your insurance?
- Materials trading and digital transformation: the birth of new challenges
- Changing models: smart buildings and smart finance
- To renovate France, biosourced does not necessarily mean decarbonized!
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Demand for wood pellets explodes causing prices to soar