Contact the manufacturerYou have a project ?
Request A Quote
More images SeeHide
Description See +Hide
ATTIC + has offered, for more than 20 years, the possibility of managing your written documents from a 2D / 3D graphic capture of the project (from a DXF / DWG file or a simple PDF format).
Since 2007 (BATIMAT Gold Medal), our software allows automatic import of projects captured in 3D, from IFC files generated by CAD software.
This exploitation of the digital model allows:
- significant time savings by eliminating the input phase of the project
- avoid possible input errors
- unequaled working comfort for the specifier and / or the quantity surveyor: the project intelligence phase is done directly from its graphic visualization, through the only 2D / 3D interface exclusively developed to meet its needs (controls, viewers, etc.) .).
Two possible scenarios
1 - IFC interface:
you receive the project in IFC digital mock-up format (generated from Revit, Archicad, All-plan, ...):
You import this model and you just have to fill in the walls, posts, rooms, roofs and other objects of the different materials composing them.
The software automatically calculates all the quantities (based on configurable formulas) and simultaneously generates the corresponding locations.
Export of a model in IFC format: operation possible in thermal calculation solutions for example (ClimaWin, ...)
2 - REVIT plug-in:
You can do the same job without leaving REVIT!
This Plug-in allows you to use all of the functionality and editions of our software, directly from a new tab in the REVIT interface.
The model is instantly informed: the entire economy / materials part is therefore found in IFC exports.
All the power and expertise of ATTIC + in REVIT!
BIM compatible software (standalone or Plug-in)
> WinQUANT Q4 and WinDESC:
Management of Estimates, Quantities and Descriptions
Same graphics engine but functionality limited to calculating quantitative
Easy-KUTCH is today "the most accomplished and efficient" 2D / 3D graphic calculator.
New BimCHANT module
From the completed study model, 3D graphic management:
- some orders
- supplies / stocks
- tasks performed
- "work situation" slips
Graphical control visualizations.
- 1982: First software released
- 1995: First graphic measurement versions
- 2007: Digital Model / IFC: Batimat Gold Medal
- 2015: CAD plug-in: Revit
- 2016: Winner of the Digital Transition Trophies - PTNB
General documentation SeeHide
web links SeeHide