The executive presented on Tuesday the "Youth engagement contract", which takes over from the Youth Guarantee from March 1: what does this system of access to employment provide? Who are the affected ones? How much will it cost? What criticisms are emerging?
Selection of products
To read also
- Gustave, the first free craft school with a key job
- The number of training courses was maintained in 2020 thanks to the CPF boom
- The CCCA-BTP launches "Destination BTP"
- The government announces a budget extension of 2 billion for France skills
- The number of training courses taken as part of the CPF almost doubled between 2019 and 2020
- FNTP and CCCA-BTP sign a partnership agreement to develop vocational training in public works
- Bruno Le Maire asks manufacturers to welcome more students visiting factories
- A new collective wants to give another "course" to vocational education
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers