Specializing in temporary and permanent recruitment in project management and public works, the firm Fed Construction publishes a remuneration study by function and by region (Ile-de-France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Hauts-de -France and Provence-Alpes-Côte d'azur). Overall, the construction and public works job market remains dynamic, even very dynamic, as shown by this study, which also provides an inventory of employment pools in each region.
Selection of products
To read also
- 92% of companies are considering changes in their real estate strategy
- Towards "slightly positive" growth in the third quarter, according to the Banque de France
- The private sector continues to slow down in July
- The French economy recovers in the second quarter, but inflation still threatens
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?