On February 18, the Government presented the details of the environmental regulations for new buildings RE2020: regulations for low-carbon buildings, which promote the diversity of construction methods and the mix of materials. He also confirmed a 6-month postponement to allow professionals to prepare for the new standards.
Selection of products
To read also
- Gas, tires, vocational training: what changes on May 1
- The government increases the obligations of energy saving certificates
- Elisabeth Borne will consult unions and employers on Monday to "change the rules" on teleworking
- Perception of RE2020 by the Building sector: a real need for information
- Saint-Gobain inaugurates the world's first detached house entirely made of 3D printed concrete
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- Concerns among roofers about recruitment difficulties, prices and availability of certain supplies
- A rise in mortgage rates threatens to weaken the sector as a whole
- Decorative trend: HOPPE satin handles for doors and windows
- ÉQUIPBAIE-MÉTALEXPO: all together to make the 2021 edition a success
- Reflex'Sol anti-heat blinds at the Narbonne Theater
- Expert opinion - Sébastien Licois, Myral technical service manager: "Advice for architects, quality assurance for installers"