French growth among the most significant in the euro zone: INSEE will publish on Friday January 28 its first estimate of the extent of the rebound of the French economy in 2021, after the historic recession suffered in 2020 due to the health crisis.
Selection of products
To read also
- A return to almost normal for the mountains during the winter holidays
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Annual study on real estate investments: "40 years of comparative performance - 1981-2021"
- Materials activity resists in January-February
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit
- Real estate diagnosis professionals raise their voices in the face of a political calendar taking precedence over common sense