The French continued to fill their Livret A abundantly in the first half, with nearly 16,5 billion euros net added to this popular investment, a success due to the rise in the rate on February 1st.
Selection of products
To read also
- The maximum rate for a mortgage over 20 years will exceed 3% on October 1
- The forecast of 1% growth for 2023 is "credible and proactive" insists Le Maire
- Budget 2023: the government wants to show its "seriousness" while protecting against inflation
- Rate of wear: demonstration of brokers in front of the Banque de France
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?