The French stimulus plan has helped to quickly restart the economy after the shock of Covid-19 but its effectiveness may have come at the expense of the quality of certain projects, according to an assessment report submitted to the government on Tuesday.
Selection of products
To read also
- The OECD much less optimistic than Bercy on the 2023 growth forecast in France
- Rising demand and falling supply put pressure on the housing rental market
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?
- Banks want to contain the rise in mortgage rates for a more positive dynamic
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Demand for wood pellets explodes causing prices to soar