Paris Plages is 20 years old: summer development of the capital, it begins Saturday on the right bank of the Seine and the La Villette basin with a resolutely sporting program for the 2024 Olympics, while waiting for the Trocadero whose program is dotted after a vote of the City Council.
Selection of products
To read also
- Walking in Marseille, the obstacle course
- Less sharp rise in rents in Paris in 2020 thanks to the supervision
- In Tehran 60% of buildings do not meet earthquake standards
- One WTC, a skyscraper symbolizing New York's resilience
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province