The Asterès firm is today releasing a study carried out for ALILA, a promoter specializing in Housing for All, on the impact of Vefa and social housing to meet the housing needs of the French population.
Selection of products
To read also
- Observ'ER study of the domestic wood-burning appliances market in 2020
- What are the prices and surfaces of new houses on average?
- The paradox of corporate insolvency in Europe: miracle and mirage
- 23% of French people believe that confinement has changed the image they had of their housing
- Covid-19: the hope of the "end of the tunnel" in the spring, instructions for use
- Review of a year of crises and 2021 outlook for the new housing market in Île-de-France
- River transport of goods in decline in 2020
- Chronicles of an announced real estate crisis: developers warn about the drifts of the ZAN imperative