From June to August 2022, authorized housing increased (+ 1,2%) compared to the previous three months, when it had experienced a stronger increase (+ 4,9%), in data corrected for seasonal variations and working days (CVS-CJO).
Selection of products
To read also
- Old real estate slows down but resists economic uncertainty
- Building materials activity contracts further in the third quarter
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- New real estate: 512.400 building permits over the past year, up 10%
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?
- Analysis of the real estate market in the 2nd quarter of 2022 by the Notaries of France