Half-hearted reunion for brands and real estate companies at the Mapic show: despite a resumption of physical commerce after confinements, the sector remains weakened by the long months of closure, which also affected relations between donors and traders.
Selection of products
To read also
- HLM production “at half mast” in 2023
- A return to school between uncertainties, hope and concerns for the construction materials sector
- The French economy is bending but not breaking, according to the Banque de France
- After the spring rebound, French growth lacks “resilience”
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?
- AGC Glass Building: The temple of glass in Louvain-La-Neuve
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- New expanded polystyrene ball aggregates by Edilteco
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades